We are looking for dedicated, caring, and detail-oriented individuals to join our growing team. This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing tech company in an exciting position. Your role will focus on supporting clinics to maximize the value Unified Practice brings to their business. You will also have the opportunity to assist in onboarding new clinics and help to qualify potential new partners.
- Learn our product offering and be able to communicate our value to potential customers
- Guide clinics through the implementation process to ensure the successful adoption of Unified Practice and maintain high client satisfaction
- Establish and maintain relationships with clinics and practitioners by understanding their business objectives and providing exemplary support with the goal of creating long term loyal customers
- Continuously learn and maintain your expert product knowledge and educate practitioners and their staff on the functionality and uses of Unified Practice’s platform
- Track your interactions and keep customer data organized using our CRM and ticketing tools
- Provide live chat, email, and phone support, log bugs, follow up on existing issues, provide customer insights and feedback to sales, engineering, and others
- Proactively engage existing customers to ensure successful adoption of the platform
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by providing fast and accurate responses
- Support leadership and actively contribute to key business initiatives
You should apply for this job if:
- You possess a natural ability to communicate with people of all backgrounds
- Excellent writing skills and ability to quickly compose clear and concise answers
- You treat all feedback, issues, and questions as opportunities to improve
- You have at least 6 months experience working in a medical office setting or spa
- You never miss an important detail and have strong organizational skills
- You’re ready to play an “all hands on deck” role at a fast-growing, early-stage company – with the ability to prioritize and think strategically about how to improve processes to make our users experience even better as well as manage day-to-day tasks.
- Dependable with the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- You’re hungry to grow both personally and professionally
- You’re a technology native – someone who won’t flinch when using any of our clinic service systems or team communication/organization tools
- Acupuncturists and TCM Practitioners strongly preferred
Why Unified Practice
Wondering what it is like to work at a fast-growing startup while the team is still small? Want to make an impact in building a company that is changing an entire industry? That’s the kind of opportunity we’re offering at Unified Practice.
We are a small but growing team that is extremely passionate, works hard, loves to laugh and have fun while innovating and pushing the boundaries on the industry’s status quo. This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to be a part of an ambitious, early-stage startup with plenty of room for growth. A passion for the product and the positive impact it has on practitioners and patients is what unites and motivates us.
Compensation includes salary and equity ownership that is commensurate with performance.
If this sounds like you, we’re excited to hear from you. Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this role.
Include in your submission one question you have for us.
The subject line of your application should include your last name and this job title.
All submissions can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.