Unified Practice is a technology startup that strives to define the way people interact and engage with technology in healthcare and wellness. We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces new ideas, fosters collaboration, and delivers great consumer experiences. Our team is growing and we’re looking for software engineers who lead by doing and have a passion for solving complex problems.
As part of our team, you will actively engage with product managers, customer success, and development team members to improve or build new web and mobile platforms.
You will work in an Agile team where your results and opinions matter. You will attend planning and demo meetings, and will estimate, implement, and maintain platform features covering both server side and user interface development areas. While your Microsoft .Net skills are mandatory for this position, exposure to other technologies and willingness to learn new technologies are highly recommended.
- Coding and ensuring the quality of the features you are in responsible for
- Expanding your expertise with Microsoft technologies, while developing modules and services in a complex Software as a Service (SaaS) platform
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Develop new user-facing features and build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Working closely with team members in a friendly, agile, highly collaborative, and supporting professional environment
- Ensuring the quality of code and performing the necessary testing and developing corresponding unit tests before deploying to staging environment
- Keeping up to date with technology trends and sharing knowledge within your team
- Ensuring adherence to software development methodologies and standards/procedures
- Participating in the analysis process by ensuring that technical constraints or advantages are known and properly handled
You Should Apply to This Job If:
- You like to work on a team where your voice is heard and you listen to others
- You are familiar with Agile methodology and enjoy using it
- You never give up on delivering exceptional results in everything that you do
- You have a strong passion for web technologies, and you follow technology trends
- You have at least 3 years experience in C#, .Net, Asp.Net MVC, WebApi, MS SQL Server
- You have previous experience using Angular 2+
- You have previously worked with code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
- You have a good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- You have a good understanding of web markup, including new HTML5 features and CSS3
- You have a proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and you know ways to work around them
- You have strong knowledge of OOP, algorithms, and design patterns
- You are proactive, results-oriented, and have strong problem solving skills
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
- You have good English skills, both verbal and written
- You embody team spirit and work with integrity
Why Unified Practice
Are you wondering what it is like to work at a fast growing startup while the team is still growing? Do you want to make an impact building a company that is changing an entire industry? That’s the kind of opportunity we’re offering at Unified Practice.
We are a small and growing team that is extremely passionate, works hard, loves to laugh, and has fun while innovating and pushing the boundaries on the industry’s status quo. This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to be a part of an ambitious, early-stage startup with plenty of room for growth. A passion for the product and the positive impact it has on practitioners and patients is what unites and motivates us.
Compensation includes salary and equity ownership that is commensurate with performance.
If this sounds like you, we’re excited to hear from you!