Unified Practice strives to define the way people interact with technology in healthcare and wellness. We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces new ideas, and cross-team collaboration and delivers outstanding customer experiences.
We are looking for a highly skilled UX Researcher/Designer who has worked at SaaS companies. They need to be extremely proficient in the discovery and research process, essentially representing the customers and their satisfaction with the product team. Great communication skills, cross-team collaboration with a data-driven mindset hungry to always look for the “why”. You will work closely with the product team to provide qualitative and quantitative insights to shape the product of the future.
- In-depth research through analytics and BI tools to uncover any friction that prevents users from achieving value;
- Design end-to-end user experiences through research, persona development, interactions flows, wireframe mockups, interactive prototypes and moderated user interviews;
- Design and execute user testing and usability research (based on qualitative and quantitative data) that can be translated into actionable results for stakeholders and users;
- Collaborate closely with Support, Success, Marketing, Sales, and Development teams to drive UX data decision-making across the entire organization;
- Assist product team in defining information architecture and function al requirements for products across various mediums like mobile, tablet and desktop.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and empathy;
- The UX Researcher must be a strong communicator, providing UX design guidance on projects;
- You must have at least 3 or more years of UX experience, preferably including leadership roles on UX projects and/or experience designing complex solutions;
- You have a solid grasp of user-centred design including wireframes, prototypes, IA documentation, personas, design research, and usability testing;
- Robust knowledge of Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop design constraints and nuances. Direct experience designing for all platforms preferred;
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently;
- In general, we prefer a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HCI, UCD or a related field, or other direct experience in the field of User Experience Design.
We are a small but growing team that is extremely passionate, works hard, and loves to laugh and have fun while innovating and pushing the boundaries of the industry’s status quo. This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to make impactful change within an ambitious team with plenty of room for growth. A passion for the product and the positive impact it has on practitioners and patients is what unites and motivates us.