As part of our team, you will actively engage with Product Owners, Customer Support, and development team members to improve or build new web and mobile platforms. You will work in an Agile team where your result and your opinions are equally of great importance for us.
You will attend the planning and demo meetings, estimate, implement and maintain platform features covering both server side and user interface development areas.
As part of the US office, you will act as liaison between the product team located in US and the development team located in Romania. Also, taking into consideration the timezone difference between US and Romania (where the level 2 and 3 support teams are located), you might need to intervene in emergencies for technical support. In this regard, you will work with the customer success and development teams to empower the clients to use the full value of the product.
While your Microsoft .Net and SQL Server skills are mandatory for this position, exposure to other technologies and willingness to learn new technologies are highly appreciated.
- Coding and ensuring the quality of the features
- You are responsible for developing our initial U.S. coding department
- Work closely with team members in a friendly,highly collaborative and supporting professional environment both in Denver and with our Romanian programmers
- Ensuring the quality of own code, perform the necessary testing and developing corresponding unit tests before deploying to staging environment
- Keep up to date with technology trends and share knowledge within your team
- Ensure adherence to software development methodologies and standards/procedures
- Participate in the analysis process by ensuring that technical constraints or advantages are known and properly handled
- Analyze and offer technical support to urgent issues encountered by customers in production, adherent to HIPAA constraints
- Bridge the gap between product team and development team by offering a business perspective and validation to the technical solutions decided together
- Verify and investigate issues users are encountering and reporting
- Clarify root cause of reported issues for the development team to fix
- Perform user special requests (professional services) outside application
- Perform manual database transactions in order to either fix or troubleshoot user issues and requests
- Work in a timely manner so client expectations are met
- Using Agile/Scrum and you like to work in a team where your voice is heard and you listen to others
- You are proactive, results-oriented, and you have strong problem solving skills
- You have at least 5 years experience in C#, .Net, Asp.Net MVC, WebApi, MS SQL Server
- You experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- You have strong knowledge of OOP, algorithms and design patterns
- Passion for web technologies, and you stay up to date with technology trends
- You have Superuser experience with both web-based and mobile complex applications
- You have good verbal and written English communication skills
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- You have domain field expertise in medical software
- You are aware of HIPAA rules and regulations
Why Unified Practice
Unified Practice is the first native iPad EHR for acupuncturists. We are a growing team that is extremely passionate, works hard, loves to laugh and have fun while innovating and pushing the boundaries on the industry’s status quo.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to be a part of an ambitious, early-stage startup with plenty of room for growth.If this sounds like you, we’re excited to hear from you.