The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals and own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to delivering value to our users. In this position, you will research, define, analyze, prioritize and refine product requirements. You will communicate requirements to the Scrum development team and will work directly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful translation of those requirements into high-quality software.
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels to define, prioritize, develop, shape and refine functional software requirements.
- Collaborate with the UX/UI team to research, develop and validate the UI flow to be implemented
- Define and document use cases, user stories, requirements, acceptance and success criteria, workflow diagrams, and assist with user interface design
- Acquire a solid understanding of our users, the marketplace, and trends. Analyze the competitive landscape and anticipate customer needs in order to point the product team towards a strategic direction we should follow for future developments
- Work cross-functionally to propose and ensure feasibility of system solutions in line with business & technical domain rules and overall product goals
- Create user documentation and work closely with customer success department to announce feature releases
- Train and educate internal and external users on new feature functionality
- Ensure the functional quality of new features released by setting and evaluating expectations and acceptance criteria
- Gather input from relevant stakeholders and determine when projects should be released
- Analyze data from analytic tools and evaluate feedback from our customer support team to apply a data-driven continuous improvement process based on how users are utilizing the delivered features
- Work with other departments to improve the internal processes and communication between the teams
You should apply for this job if
- You have experience in business analysis and defining requirements
- You have experience documenting use cases, user stories, requirements, acceptance criteria, workflow diagrams and data flow diagrams
- You have experience researching and evaluating existing systems
- You have experience with iterative and agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- You understand and contribute to general availability artifacts like release notes, user documentation, training materials and implementation/configuration guides
- You’re detail-oriented, have strong organizational skills and can adapt quickly to a changing market You have strong knowledge and experience with writing user stories
- You’re ready to play an “all hands on deck” role at a fast-growing, early stage company
- You have the ability to prioritize and think strategically about how to improve processes to make our users experience even better
- Your decision-making process relies heavily on data
- You have outstanding technical and non-technical communication skills
- You have a get-things-done attitude
- 4+ years experience in writing functional and technical requirements in an Agile software development environment
- Experience with requirements analysis tools and technologies
- Possess excellent English communication and writing skills
- Experience with user interface design, wireframes and mockups
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Ability to travel
Nice to have
- Knowledge of basic SQL and databases preferred
- Knowledge of revenue cycle solutions in healthcare IT
- Knowledge of high-level IT architecture concepts
Why Unified Practice
Wondering what it is like to work at a fast growing startup while the team is still small? Want to make an impact in building a company that is changing an entire industry? That’s the kind of opportunity we’re offering at Unified Practice.
We are a small but growing team that is extremely passionate, works hard, loves to laugh and have fun while innovating and pushing the boundaries on the industry’s status quo. This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to be apart of an ambitious, early-stage startup with plenty of room for growth. A passion for the product and the positive impact it has on practitioners and patients is what unites and motivates us.
Compensation includes salary and equity ownership that is commensurate with performance.
If this sounds like you, we’re excited to hear from you. Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this role. Include in your submission one question you have for us. The subject line of your application should include your last name and this job title. All submissions can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.