In this position, you will plan, oversee and execute projects in the context of an Agile development team. You will work directly with internal and external stakeholders as well as with the development and testing teams to ensure successful delivery of the projects in a timely matter and within the validated budget.
- Collaborate with product managers to understand the requirements and associated priorities to determine the project scope and objectives
- Manage resource allocation during the lifespan of projects based on available resources and priorities
- Develop and conduct a risk management process and proactive follow-up with all relevant stakeholders
- Estimate and plan projects with the product manager and the development and testing teams
- Prepare project budget based on the plan and assigned resources
- Continuously follow-up on key indicators of the projects and maintain an up-to-date view of budgeted vs actuals vs estimates
- Collaborate with stakeholders to propose and implement necessary pragmatic adjustments
- Manage intermediary milestones and synchronize teams during different project phases.
- Propose and implement improved internal methodology processes based on lessons learned
- Work together with other departments to improve the internal processes and communication between the teams
You should apply for this job if
- You have experience in IT project management
- You have experience researching and evaluating existing systems
- You have experience with iterative and agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- You’re detail-oriented, have strong organizational skills and can adapt quickly to a changing market
- You’re ready to play an “all hands on deck” role at a fast-growing, early stage company
- You have the ability to prioritize and think strategically about how to improve processes to make our users experience even better
- Your decision-making process relies heavily on data
- You have outstanding technical and non-technical communication skills, as you and the product manager will act as a bridge between the business team and the technical team
- You have a get-things-done attitude
- 4+ years experience in managing projects through their full lifecycle
- Experience with project management tools
- Possess excellent English communication and writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Ability to travel
Nice to have
- Knowledge of revenue cycle solutions in healthcare IT
- Knowledge of high-level IT architecture concepts
Why Unified Practice
Wondering what it is like to work at a fast growing startup while the team is still small? Want to make an impact in building a company that is changing an entire industry? That’s the kind of opportunity we’re offering at Unified Practice.
We are a small but growing team that is extremely passionate, works hard, loves to laugh and have fun while innovating and pushing the boundaries on the industry’s status quo. This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to be apart of an ambitious, early-stage startup with plenty of room for growth. A passion for the product and the positive impact it has on practitioners and patients is what unites and motivates us.
Compensation includes salary and equity ownership that is commensurate with performance.
If this sounds like you, we’re excited to hear from you. Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this role. Include in your submission one question you have for us. The subject line of your application should include your last name and this job title. All submissions can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.