We are seeking an eager and passionate Business Development Pro to join our growing Unified Practice team. This role will report to the CEO and be on the front lines, responsible for nurturing and developing rapport with practitioners across the Unified States so that ultimately, Unified Practice can earn their business.
The right candidate will have the ability to communicate with a diverse range of business owners and effectively communicate Unified Practice’s value. You will also be responsible for outbound email, warm-lead calling, as well as prospecting and qualifying new leads. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to be a meaningful contributor to the overall strategic direction of our outreach.
The right person for this role will be able to come into our dynamic environment, maintain an insatiable urge to learn, and positively evangelize our mission. Being organized, a technology-native, and team player are imperative.
- Work closely with prospective physician offices to drive interest in the product as you progress them through our sales process
- Be laser focused on meeting your individual sales targets and managing the sales pipeline
- Own the integrity, organization and reporting of the sales process in our CRM
- Manage a high volume of phone and email communications with diligence and persistence.
- Become a product expert and present the entire platform with a focus on our unique value proposition
- Propose, draft, and manage automated drip and outreach campaigns
- Use your creativity to develop new ideas that fuel the sales pipeline growth
- Take ownership of opportunities to develop your sales acumen and grow with Unified Practice
- Self-starter with tons of ambition who is motivated and comfortable in a target oriented environment
- 1+ years experience selling consultative or software services to medical, spa or related industries
- Ability to think on your feet; can quickly and effectively write persuasively as well as talk to anyone. You create an opportunity out of every conversation
- Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously
- The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic
- Your emotional intelligence is especially high giving you the ability to empathize with customers
- You’re a closer, a deal-maker who walks on the sunny side of the street. Your positive attitude is infectious and impacts everyone around you
Why Unified Practice
We are a small but growing team that is extremely passionate, works hard, loves to laugh and have fun while innovating and pushing the boundaries on the industry’s status quo. This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to be a part of an ambitious, early-stage startup with plenty of room for growth.
If this sounds like you, we’re excited to hear from you. Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit. All submissions can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.