We are looking for dedicated, caring, and detail-oriented individuals to join our growing team. This is an opportunity to be apart of a fast growing tech company in an exciting position. In this position you will review, understand and help clarify product requirements, develop and maintain manual and automated test scenarios and ensure a high quality of product by executing test scripts according to the test plan. You will collaborate with product stakeholders as well as development team members.
- Interact with product owner, project management and development team to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Responsible for end to end testing, functional testing, regression testing
- Involvement in writing and maintaining the test plan, test scenarios and both manual and automated test cases in an agile development environment
- Responsible for designing and creating test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Participate in troubleshooting and trialing of issues to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Execute manual and automated tests and identify, document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using available tracking tools
- You will be product-oriented and deliver high-quality work on time
- Support production deployment of applications and perform “validation testing” during the off-hours maintenance windows
- Constantly improve testing methodologies, processes and tools used in order to keep up with industry standards
- At least 3 year experience in testing with 1+ year in testing complex software multi-platform applications
- Experience in testing web-based applications – frontend and backend
- Experience creating, executing and maintaining automated test scripts with tools such as Selenium.
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Experience in working with at least one issue-tracking tools such as Bugzilla, Youtrack or Jira
- Attention to details and user’s experience
- Have initiative and desire to expand your knowledge
- Familiar with SCRUM or similar agile software development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good written and spoken English skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge about creating and executing automated test scripts for mobile platforms
Why Unified Practice
Wondering what it is like to work at a fast growing startup while the team is still small? Want to make an impact in building a company that is changing an entire industry? That’s the kind of opportunity we’re offering at Unified Practice.
We are a small but growing team that is extremely passionate, works hard, loves to laugh and have fun while innovating and pushing the boundaries on the industry’s status quo. This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to be apart of an ambitious, early-stage startup with plenty of room for growth. A passion for the product and the positive impact it has on practitioners and patients is what unites and motivates us.
Compensation includes salary and equity ownership that is commensurate with performance.
If this sounds like you, we’re excited to hear from you. Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this role. Include in your submission one question you have for us. The subject line of your application should include your last name and this job title. All submissions can be sent directly to email@example.com.