Webinar: How to Effectively Engage With Patients Using Constant Contact
What: How to Effectively Engage With Patients Using Constant Contact
When: Wednesday, December 11, 2019, at 9 PM ET
If email marketing is a big part of your communication with patients or you’re looking for ways to improve your email marketing strategies, you definitely don’t want to miss this webinar.
Unified Practice support team co-lead, Benjamin Matson will talk with Alyssa Dazet LAc. Dipl.O.M., an expert in helping practitioners build successful practices and their patient list — you may know her as The 6-Figure Acupuncturist. In this webinar, they will discuss:
- A quick tutorial on how to enable and create email lists in Unified Practice
- Review of best practices for creating email campaigns geared toward patients
- Summary of patient data that can be leveraged to create unique email lists
- The importance of follow-up emails to patients
- How valuable “tune-up” emails are to engage with dormant patients and increase appointment volume
This webinar will teach you how to utilize Unified Practice’s integration with Constant Contact, a HIPAA-compliant email marketing platform, and provide tips on how to build a deeper connection with your patients through email marketing while effectively engaging with your patients on a regular basis.
Psst: Sign up even if you can’t make it — we’ll send you a recording!