Webinar Recording And More: How to Build Your Clinic Revenue with Herbs
Unified Practice is lucky to work with thousands of amazing practitioners who all have interesting areas of expertise and unique ways of using Unified Practice to propel their business forward.
One such practitioner is Cathy Margolin, L.Ac. Dipl. OM, board-certified acupuncturist, licensed herbalist, and owner of Pacific Herbs.
Cathy Margolin has been committed to Complementary Medicine for over 30 years and sat down with our team to discuss what she knows best: How to use herbs to improve patient outcomes, increase revenue, and more.
Watch The Webinar:
What We Discussed:
- Using herbs to improve patient outcomes and increase revenue monthly by as much as 25%
- Thinking beyond TCM herbs and prescribing additional vitamins and supplements to your patients
- Talking to patients about the quality of products, including details on what a Certificate of Analysis (COA) is (see an example HERE!)
- Using Unified Practice to add an AMA billing code to your patient bill
- Urging patients to take advantage of FSA’s and HSA’s to buy herbal product
- Buying your own Pacific Herbs with this special discount code for your first purchase: unified10
We also recorded a helpful video that shows how to use Unified Practice to easily input AMA codes:
More About Pacific Herbs
The purpose of Pacific Herbs is to help you improve your health. Margolin’s team sources the highest quality raw materials which are processed in a state-of-the-art pharmaceutical factory. Pacific Herbs current sells an array of herbal packages, from immune boosting herb blends to sleep, stress-reduction, and libido-boosting packs.
Remember to use this discount code to get 10% off your first purchase! unified10